Working directly with the Senior Leaders of this 70 strong creative service business, you will use your creativity and expertise to drive views, clicks, shares, new users, downloads, and sales and be a huge part of the engine of their growth.
You will join a team who are trying innovative and cutting-edge campaigns, translating data and analytics into something which the customers and potential customers love to engage with.
Managing a significant, £multi-million budget your role will be critical in maintaining and enhancing growth trajectory through top-quality planning and campaign management. Working as part of the marketing team, you will also have the support of external agency partners (in both SEO and CRO).
Overall, it is a dynamic role with a unique blend of creativity and analysis. You're responsible for finding the right people, for the right products and showing them the right message - all whilst ensuring your activities are as profitable as possible!
- Great experience in managing PPC/Paid Social
- Strong understanding of funnel marketing and statistics (eg. confidence intervals and how this relates to PPC)
- Experience of keyword research
- Experience of A/B testing copy
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Account maintenance/optimisation
- Experience setting up new campaigns (eg. Google ads)
- Experience of display advertising
There is both huge personal and professional growth to be had with this evolving and innovative organisation. Office culture is fun and energetic, and their benefits, bonuses and perks are brilliant!
Please apply in confidence to learn more!