£35000 - £40000 per annum
Established Architectural Practice in Central London has a 12-month fixed term contract for an experienced PA to join them and support 3 Directors. Must be able to start before the end of this month for a handover. The role is busy and varied! Studio culture is inclusive, friendly & fun and they are based in cool offices in a great central London location.
They are looking for an experienced and organised individual, with experience within a Architectural Practice.
Duties will include:
- Maintain diaries: be fully aware of Directors weekly appointments & movements, and arrange meetings on their behalf
- Arrange regular project meetings & confirm attendees
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Processing holiday requests for Director's teams
- Processing expenses
- Creating programmes, itineraries and agendas
- Arranging and booking lunches and dinners
- Maintain and update the Director's database of clients on Zoho
- Minute taking & setting & setting up conference calls
- Liaise with clients, consultants, agents and colleagues on behalf of Directors
- Identify and provide support where necessary for in-house and external meetings/events (inc. IT equipment/requirements & presentations are set up)
- Prepare presentations for meetings with potential clients, conferences, panel discussions, bids and PQQ's using InDesign
Good skills in Microsoft Office, InDesign and document management systems such as Conject and Fusion are preferable.