Part Time Studio Assistant ( 5 Days, 9.30-2.30)
21-25K Pro Rata
Our client an award-winning, innovative, design practice based in North London are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, and proactive Studio Assistant to join their team on a part-time basis.
The Studio Assistant will support the team and ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the office, from ordering supplies to organising days-out, they will also provide PA support to the two Directors.
Studio Assistant's Role and Responsibilities
PA Support: Providing assistance to the two Directors, including: booking travel, scheduling appointments and meetings, assisting with building management such as insurance renewals and utility contracts.
Facilities Management: Ensure the smooth running and tidy presentation of the office, ordering office supplies, organising repairs and maintenance including fire safety, filing and archiving.
HR Support: Assisting with recruitment process, manage cv in-box, inducting new starters, managing staff records and timesheets, organising staff training, CPD's, appraisals and staff socials, maintaining office policies and Health and Safety, general pastoral care and staff wellbeing.
Studio Co-ordination: Holding weekly roundtable meeting, scheduling meetings, and welcoming guests, managing mail enquiries, screening telephone calls, assisting with IT issues and set-up.
You will also be required to assist the Practice Manager and Press and Marketing Manager were necessary.
- Strong communication skills
- Organised and proactive work-ethic
- Positive, helpful, can-do attitude
- A background/interest in art, design or architecture
- 1 + years relevant experience - required
- Experience working in a creative/architecture practice - preferable
- Mac OS literate and proficient with Microsoft Office - required
- Salary negotiable and subject to experience
- Part time - 20 - 25 hours per week
- Candidates must have right to work / relevant work permits for the UK
- Full training will be provided, where required
If you are looking for a part time role and live near to Islington, please submit your CV