City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
A busy West London Interior Design studio is looking for a Book Keeper to join them on a Part Time basis.
The bookkeeper/accountant will work alongside the Senior Management team and our external accountancy firm on a day-to-day basis.
The candidate will:
* Liaise with our external accountants as required in order for them to produce the company's statutory accounts and tax return.
* Liaise with our Operations Manager and external payroll department on salaries, staff expenses, maternity leave and annual holiday entitlement.
* Prepare monthly management information and quarterly VAT returns. You will have support initially from our Senior Management Team and FD.
The ideal candidate would have:
* A recognised accounting qualification (AAT as a minimum)
* Practical bookkeeping/accounts experience (purchase ledger, sales ledger, nominal ledger).
* Proficiency and experience in Sage Accounts and Microsoft Excel/Word.
Salary £30K- £35K DOE
Our client is looking to interview and hire within the next week!
Adrem Group are specialist in Business Support Jobs.