City of London, London
£20 - £25 per hour
Katherine Dickel Costa
A top London based practice is looking for a technical qualified architect or architectural technologist to join their team on a contract basis. They are urgently looking for Microstation individuals with experience on large-scale commercial projects to start as soon as possible.
- Extensive fit-out/renovation experience with an understanding of complex structural alterations
- Commercial/office project experience as well as existing buildings, ideally heritage/listed buildings
- Proficient with Microstation and desirable NBS spec writing
- Extensive experience working at RIBA Stages 2-7
- Technical expertise, an eye for detail and problem solving
- Immediate availability to start
- 6 months+ contract
- Hourly rates will depend on level and software ability
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Katherine Costa who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.