£20 - £25 per hour
An award winning and pioneering Architecture and Design firm is urgently looking for Revit-proficient individuals to join them on a long term contract basis.
With a stunning portfolio of complex projects ranging from Residential schemes, Masterplanning, Aviation, Mixed Use and Retail, they are now looking to diversify to the Commercial sector.
Their medium-sized friendly team are looking for like-minded energetic team players with advanced Revit skills and a minimum of 2 years of UK-based experience. They can also offer a full Part III support and a case study to exceptional candidates.
- RIBA Part II / III qualification or equivalent
- Solid UK experience - 2 years+
- Advanced Revit skills
- Ability to deliver technical packages
- Superior attention to detail
- 6 months with a view to extend
- Immediate start
- Hourly rates are negotiable
- Excellent work-life balance
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.