One of the leading design studios based in Central London is looking for talented RIBA Part II Assistants with advanced Microstation skills and strong technical background. Their large multi-national team is looking for like-minded dynamic and switched on individuals with a passion for design to join them on a long-term contract basis.
This role would suit someone passionate about how projects come to life as the role is based on site. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark one one of the most iconic projects in London!
- RIBA Part II qualification (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Microstation 2D (essential)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Impeccable design style
- Experience across RIBA Stages 4 and 5
- Immediate start
- Long term (6 months+) with a view to extend to 12 months
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.