£16 - £20 per hour
One of the leading design studios based in Central London is looking for talented RIBA Part II Assistants with advanced Microstation skills and strong technical background. Their large multi-national team is looking for like-minded dynamic and switched on individuals with a passion for design to join them on a long-term contract basis.
This role would suit someone passionate about how projects come to life as the role is based on site. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark one one of the most iconic projects in London!
- RIBA Part II qualification (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Microstation 2D (essential)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Impeccable design style
- Experience across RIBA Stages 4 and 5
- Immediate start
- Long term (6 months+) with a view to extend to 12 months
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.