£20 - £27 per hour
Katherine Dickel Costa
An award-winning AJ100 architectural practice based in central London is urgently looking for Revit-proficient individuals to join them on a contract basis. Over the last 25 years they have built up a stunning portfolio of projects within the residential and commercial sectors.
They are now looking for talented individuals with a passion for design to work in early stages of large residential projects.
- RIBA Part II or III qualification or equivalent
- Exceptional design skills with extensive experience at RIBA stages 0-3
- Solid portfolio of UK based project experience is a must
- Advanced Revit skills
- 2 months with a view to extend
- Immediate start
- Hourly rates are negotiable
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Katherine Costa who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.