A highly regarded and award-winning practice known for their impact on design trends across various typologies including cultural / art, public use, mixed use, commercial and luxury retail, are looking for a software-savvy Architect/Designer to join their growing team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work on high-profile international projects alongside inspiring and forward-looking team of architects and designers.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Rhino
- Experience across RIBA stages 3 and 4
- Strong design background and ability to pick up new software easily
- Passion for design and interest in visual programming, animation and digital prototyping
- Immediate start - you must be available to interview and start IMMEDIATELY
- 3-6 months with a strong possibility of extending
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (Umbrella Company)
- Hourly rates are negotiable and will depend on skills and experience
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.