A fantastic opportunity at an award-winning Architecture and Design studio with a stunning portfolio of complex projects ranging from Mixed Use, Residential and Masterplanning schemes.
They are looking for a design-driven Architectural Assistant with advanced Microstation and Rhino skills. This is a brilliant opportunity for junior to mid-level designers to assist with concept design stages of a large high-profile project.
- RIBA Part I / II qualification or equivalent
- Advanced Microstation and Rhino skills
- Excellent design skills and previous experience working on concept design stages
- Immediate start
- Length of contract - 4 weeks+
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.