City of London, London
£26000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
I'm working exclusively with a boutique developer to source them an architectural assistant, either Part II or experienced Part I level, to join their Central London team on a full-time permanent basis. They're a small team who are looking to steadily grow over the coming months with the appointment of 2+ individuals at this level.
This firm specialises in a mix of design and build for external clients as well as their own site acquisition and development - predominantly within the residential and hospitality sectors. Their work consists of a mix of new build and working with existing buildings, many of which are listed - experience in or aspirations to design complex projects within sensitive environments is desirable.
- RIBA Part I or II qualified
- Proficiency with Vectorworks, used on live projects
- A good understanding of the planning process
- Understanding of construction detailing
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise confidently with team members as well as various other stakeholders which require different levels of conversation
- A keenness to learn about other disciplines outside of architecture
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience working with listed buildings advantageous
If you would like to be one of the lucky new architectural assistants for this boutique developer, please send your CV and work samples to Katie Jones at Adrem Group to be considered. Suitable applicants will be contacted with more details!