Part II Architectural Assistant
£25,000 - £30,000
We are currently working with a Derby based practice who are actively hiring across all levels and are particularly interested to see experience Part II Architectural Assistants.
If you have at least 2-3 years post Part II and are looking for that next step in your career, whether to continue as an Architectural Assistant but taking on more of a decision making role akin to an Architect or you are looking to start your Part lII with a practice that can mentor you through your studies, then this is the role for you!
- Min. Part II Qualified
- RIBA Stage 1-3 Experience in practice
- Demonstrable concept design skill
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- RIBA Stage 4 experience in practice
- Experience submitting planning applications, building regulations applications, tender packages and construction packages
- Experience producing design & access statements
- Prior BIM Project experience
This is a really exciting opportunity to develop your career and take on a lead role in a variety of multi-sector projects with the support of an experienced, dedicated and technically minded team.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch today!