Are you a super-creative designer looking for an opportunity to join a like-minded studio? Would you like the chance to work on Award-winning projects, including internationally?
If you're a
- Part 1 with around 2 years of industry experience or
- Recently qualified Part 2
- Experienced Part 2
Who has a flair for the unique + a great portfolio, you could be who we're looking for!
Our client is currently seeking architectural assistants with creative vision to join their growing team.
They work on a broad range of projects, so no 2 days are ever the same; from arts centres + concert halls, to mountain-top restaurants + one-of-a-kind homes overlooking waterfalls, they've done it all!
They can offer career development, support + mentorship and some fantastic projects for your portfolio.
- Proficiency in 2 out of 3 of: AutoCAD, Rhino + Revit (Rhino highly desirable)
- At least 1 year of practical experience
- Imaginative designer
- Experience in planning and package running, coordination with consultants
- Right to work in the UK with no restrictions
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Apply now with your CV + portfolio