PA to Director - Maternity cover
£30,000 - £34,000
An exciting opportunity for a senior PA to join a very successful award winning architecture, practice. The Personal Assistant role is a pivotal link between the Director, management, and project teams internally as well as externally with clients. Ensuring the smooth running of diaries, schedule of work, and providing wider departmental administrative support.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Complex diary management across multiple time zones
- Diary & Travel management
- Manage correspondence, including emails, letters and phone, draft responses
- Compile expenses
- Organise events lunches exhibitions and lectures
- Maintaining filing and administrative systems within the office
- Liaise between the director and internal colleagues, wider project teams, clients and external contacts
- Organising and other staff members travel both in UK and abroad
- Assist with personal and private administration
- Liaising with various industry bodies where the directors have a senior role
Key skill required: -
- Experience in a PA role with an Architectural of creative environment.
- Professional and attention to detail essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
If you are an experienced PA looking for your next challenge working for a leading practice, please get in touch a.s.a.p.