London / Office based.
We are working on a PA/Studio Manager position, for a dynamic design studio based in London. This multi-disciplinary design agency creates designs that have a positive impact on people and places.
The person filling this position will be required to be extremely organised and good at managing tasks quickly and efficiently. This role will suit a diligent, proactive professional looking to work in a creative environment. They will support the Founder and Directors as well as managing the London Studio.
This could be a great move for someone who Is currently a studio coordinator or assistant within an architectural or design practice, who Is looking for their next step and there is an opportunity to make the role your own.
- The primary responsibility is assisting the Founder/Director taking and issuing notes, building and monitoring daily to do lists, checking and answering his emails, balancing external and internal meetings in his calendar, answering his phone.
- Helping on his personal, non-business admin
- Coordination of travel/ events and all bookings for the full team. Research & plan trip agendas where necessary, managing restaurant and hotel reservations.
- Collating travel costs and expenses from all working activities for the Founder/Director and the wider team
- Assist with social media and blog schedule / Assist with general website and portfolio updates
- Ensure live project programs are kept up to date and issued with wider team
- Liaise with external IT consultant when necessary
- Help with general office administration, handling post, filing, scanning, stationery ordering
- Refreshments/ setting up important/ client meetings
- Administer marketing emails for wider mail outs & Supplier emails that might be of interest to design team. Set up CPDs in relation to these.
- Aid management team in finding suitable candidates for recruitment
- Proactively keep the studio tidy and free of samples unnecessary clutter, organising recycling of redundant samples and equipment
- Onboarding and supporting new members of the team
- Assist in organising team events - birthdays, social events, gifts etc
- Excellent and proven organisational skills
- A business qualification would be an advantage
- Experience with creative social media preferable
- Solid studio assistant or PA experience within design or architecture, or another creative sector
If you have all of the above skills and experience from within design, please submit your CV