We are working with a creative and dynamic Shoreditch based design company with an impressive portfolio of clients, who are looking for a temporary PA to assist their senior partners. They have a strong sense of culture, are fun, and hard-working.
You will be supporting two Senior Partners the wider team with all things administration related and assisting with bids and tenders. This is an excellent opportunity to develop as a PA where you will be given lots of autonomy and responsibility from day one.
· Administration support to the Director and wider team
· Being the first point of contact for clients
· Preparing documents and presentation material
· Creating, formatting and proof-reading documents such as proposals and client reports
· Assisting with launch events and pitches
· Coordination of tender documents
· Someone who is well organised and proactive with the desire to progress
· The ability to think on your feet & juggle demands
· Confident and enthusiastic with a warm and friendly demeanour
· Experienced in using in-design and keynote
· Well-presented with superb interpersonal skills
· Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and initiative
· Experience as an Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, Team PA or Administrator
Please note, this role is 5 days a week in the office and is likely to be for 2/3 weeks
If you do not want to miss out on this exciting PA opportunity, then please apply!