£45 - £50
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to work with one for the most successful Cultural and world renowned architect. You will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office covering ensuring the studio runs as efficiently as possible and working on various projects. The ideal candidate will be self motivated who can quickly take on the duties required working within a dynamic creative company.
- Management of the smooth running of the studio.
- Maintain and continually develop the companies Management System.
- Event management and organisation of any company events and employee engagement activities.
- Implement and control of company and office policies such as the Health and Safety policy.
- Induction of new members of staff and assisting with resourcing meetings and recruitment needs as necessary.
- Negotiate contracts with key vendors and service providers
- Organisation and tracking of project reviews.
- To ensure the office is resourced and supplied with all stationary, furniture etc
Skills and experience:
- Office Management experience in a creative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills, able to juggle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to multi-task.
This is an amazing opportunity and if would like to know further information on the role and you have all of the above experience and skills, please submit your CV.