£25,000 - £35,000 DOE
This is a lovely opportunity for an experienced and creative Office Manager to join this fun and friendly team in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development and communication of the company culture, policy, systems, especially in relation to creativity, environmental care and the respect of others in the workplace.
- Deal with individual employee queries in line with company guidance, escalating to the Directors where required.
- Ensure office health and safety compliance and routine checks and certifications are carried out and liaise with practice H & S adviser's.
- Support the implementation of the ISO QMS 9001 and EMS 14001 Standards
- Liaise with the landlord to agree and implement building maintenance works as well as manage the day-to-day facilities, office overheads and costs and make savings where possible.
- Ensure the delivery of office cleaning contracts and office security/alarms.
- Support the Resource Managers with appropriate inductions and training for new staff as well as approval of annual leave and monitoring of sick leave.
- Provide Project Administrator support to Project Leaders and play an active role in set-up, finances, and invoicing.
- Manage petty cash, cheque signatures and the approval of invoices for office expenditure as well as sign off of staff expenses.
- Organise social and office events.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a creative environment, working knowledge of Microsoft packages and InDesign would be highly desirable. You will be self-motivated, flexible, work well as part of an effective team, use your initiative, and possess the confidence to take full responsibility for your work. You will also have great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels, a strong eye for detail and the ability to maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.