We are looking for candidates with a "can do" attitude, who are reliable, dedicated and enthusiastic. You will be able to work well individually or within a team, be flexible, professional and well-mannered at all times. You must have excellent communication skills and a professional work ethic.
· Support day-to-day office activities.
· Diary management for General Office.
· Assist in coordination of travel arrangements for the Director and the Design Team.
· Providing general reception duties including screening telephone calls and enquiries.
· Maintaining in-house timesheet systems, project lists, annual supply research and renewals, holiday calendars, stationary orders, groceries orders and production of reports as directed.
· Postal and courier arrangements.
· General Housekeeping
· Maintaining archiving systems
· General duties as and when required.
· Proven and excellent knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Assistance Design Director with Technical and Financial Proposals
Ideally you will have previous experience of working within a similar environment and have worked with a Lighting design firm, interiors or architecture.
Monday to Friday 9.30am - 6.30pm
24 days holiday plus bonuses and benefits