A fast-growing Fintech is looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer to take on a newly created role within their design team.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a firm who have seen enormous growth over the last few months alone and have exciting plans for the future. As their first Motion Graphics hire, they will be looking for you to show them the way and visually take them to the next level.
The environment is typical of a start-up; fast paced, ever changing and very driven. They are fun, friendly and sociable. There will be lots of scope for progression within this company.
Reporting into the Head of Brand, Design Lead and Marketing team, you will create, maintain and raise their motion graphics standards.
Duties include: -
· Concepting, animating and editing video
· Creating paid and organic social media and web content, marketing campaigns and GIF’s
· Editing footage into a narrative
· Telling a story through motion graphics and animation
· Brief and manage freelance resource when required
· Push the brand forward visually
· Create and ensure consistency in their motion graphics output
Key skills required: -
· Prior experience working in a similar Motion Graphics Designer role
· Experience working for a Fintech, a start-up or in a similar fast-paced, ever-changing environment
· Advanced knowledge of Creative Cloud including After Effects and Premiere Pro
· Ability to work under pressure juggling multiple projects
· Very proactive with a can-do attitude and flexible approach
· Passionate about creating outstanding visuals
If you would like to be considered please send us your CV and showreel.