A London studio is looking for creative both junior and mid-weight interior designers to join their busy and creative studio, to work on several exciting projects in the hospitality and residential sector in the UK and internationally.
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- Proven experience in high end residential and hospitality
- Minimum of 1 year professional design experience for junior candidate
- Minimum of 3 years professional design experience for mid-weight candidate
- Strong skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using Revit is advantageous
- Working knowledge of FF&E
If you are interested in applying for this role then please apply online or contact Deborah D'Silva.
Please ensure you attach both your CV and portfolio when applying.