Do you want to join one of the UK's largest integrated furniture and workplace design companies?
We have a brand-new opportunity for a Design Consultant to join a team of like-minded experts that have a passion for innovation and delivering cutting edge solutions. The role will offer hybrid working which includes being based part-time in the studio in the design heart of London.
You will be integral to delivering smarter, healthier & sustainable projects for leading organisations. You will be liaising with clients, senior project account managers and marketing, with direct access to leading insight & research.
What would you be doing?
- Proactively look for opportunities & be active in the industry network.
- Continuously adding value for new, plus existing clients and grow the remit in the business.
- Work independently and/or with a wider project team in preparing and develop interior concepts, drawings/ space plans, 3D visuals, space analysis and other documents relating to the design.
- Manage workflow requests and quality processes.
- Liaise closely with the wider team to allocate resources effectively.
- Be client facing, from initial pitches to project delivery.
- Support client opportunities, develop design responses & support proposals/project content.
What is the client looking for?
- A 2:1 degree or better, ideally in Interior/ Furniture Design or Architecture.
- Minimum 10 years industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good storytelling, a positive, can-do attitude, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A brand ambassador who can provide great customer service to internal and external customers.
- Good interpersonal skills to ensure team members understand and become engaged with, company and client processes, plans and initiatives.
- An advanced user of Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Microsoft Office, AutoCAD,Sketchup. pCon (https://pcon-planner.com/en/) would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent understanding of current best practices and trends in the workplace & strategic design consultancy.
- An interest in sustainability, with extensive knowledge of the workplace furniture market.
- Interest &/or a qualification in Workplace Consultancy &/or Change Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering transformational client projects.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus 1 extra day for your birthday
- Pension scheme.
- Life insurance.
- Employee discounts and benefits scheme that includes options such as cycle to work scheme, salary sacrifice car scheme, private health care.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Commitment to continued professional development with internal and external training courses as well as support for further job-related education.