Dynamic studio based in London is seeking a Middleweight Interior Designer with FF&E experience.
You will be working on UK and International residential and commercial projects. The studio consists of a multi-talented, dynamic team who create exquisite environments through individual and unique design and creative direction. They combine many additional services such as art curation to ensure the character and essence of their clients is captured.
You will report into the Directors and Associates to provide FF&E, accessories, and art schemes from conception through to installation including concept schemes, sourcing, budgeting and procurement.
- Liaising with the Creative Director and clients to understand their vision.
- Developing and presenting design scheme, space planning, mood and material boards.
- Preparing detailed presentations, drawings, materials and FF&E documents.
- Building and maintaining supplier relationships.
- Sourcing and procuring bespoke joinery and FF&E.
- Reviewing technical drawings
- Managing the procurement process, liaising with manufacturers and suppliers from concept to completion to ensure the project deadlines are met.
- Managing FF&E, Accessories and Art inventories and budgets.
- Working with the Creative Director and Brand Manager as a stylist in photography shoots.
- A degree or equivalent in Interior Design/Creative Degree.
- 4+ years post-graduation experience within the luxury residential sector. International experience is desirable.
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Suite. Vectorworks is desirable.
- A good knowledge of FF&E suppliers, product and trade costs.
If you are passionate about design, art, textiles, lighting, and beautiful objects, and you have a portfolio of work to display then please apply asap. Our client offers an inspiring working environment and hybrid working (minimum 3 days onsite).