My client who is an award winning Architectural and Interior Design practice is seeking a mid-weight Interior Designer to join their growing company.
The main responsibilities will be:
- To assist with projects across all stages, from concept through to completion
- Create mood boards, presentations, and concept designs
- Assist with technical drawings
- Liaise with external contacts, suppliers, contractors, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years' experience working on hospitality projects,
- Degree in interior design, interior architecture
- High level of using AutoCAD, SketchUp, and the Adobe Suite.
- Experience working within a design team
- An eye for detail
- Strong creative skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills