Our Client is looking for an ambitious and talented Mid-Weight designer with 3-5 years' experience to join the high-end interior design firm, specialising in residential projects.
Our Candidate will be working on a range of innovative projects, supporting the team's designers in a variety of roles, while learning and developing their skills.
The candidate will need to take ownership and responsibility of their own workload, using their initiative and creative skills to solve problems and meet deadlines.
The candidate must be proficient in
- Assisting the team with the concept design and presentation by helping with image sourcing, 3D sketching and modelling, Photoshop editing and setting up / printing presentation boards and booklets.
- Assisting the team with lighting, ironmongery and sanitary ware sourcing, by investigating and contacting new and innovative suppliers / manufactures. Recording, collating and distributing any supporting technical documentation.
- Researching new materials and finishes, ordering samples and documenting / storing them within the material library.
- Assisting the team with planning and construction AutoCAD drawings, ranging from master plans to small architectural and joinery details.
- Assisting the team with site visits and queries.
- Supporting the general well being of the team and its productivity.
- Candidates should clearly show natural passion for great design and have high attention to detail in both ID & FF&E