Our Client are the Workplace Thinkers & Makers. For over 30 years they have delivered exceptional office interiors thanks to the exceptional people we employ.
Their objective is a simple one: to transform office design for the benefit of people and business. My client have 90 employees here and are a design-led agency with all the in-house services they need to provide well considered, well-informed and successful projects.
Our client is keen to learn about their clients and create a tailored project team of the perfect experts to match projects and businesses. They are passionate about our talented people and we never miss an opportunity to collaborate closely on projects or celebrate as a close-knit team.
Their company values are present in every job they do and it is their completely integrated way of working that ensures we deliver the highest quality every time.
Our client has featured in the Sunday Times Best Small Company.
The 3D Visualiser will:
- Work closely with the design teams in the preparation of 3D visualisation. Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the architect's concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data, as specified within projects and realising those designs as compelling imagery.
- Develop and maintain a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
- Assist the wider teams in refining workflows as well as supporting and training architectural and landscape staff to refine visuals as an integrated element of the design process.
- Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Explore new technologies (both hardware and software) to expand our clients services, improve the quality of visualisations and increase efficiency. This is likely to include new rendering engines, pipelines and assets, as well as emerging trends such as virtual reality Person Specification Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Visualisation or Architectural qualifications or equivalent Technical Diploma from an accredited institute.
- Proven post qualification experience in producing high quality architectural / interior still images and animations.
- Essential Experience in the use of 3D Max 2018, Corona, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Photo, AutoCAD and any other graphic or rendering, plugin software.
- Non-Essential Experience in the use of Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Forest Pack, Railclone, Unreal Engine
- Fully conversant in using and creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and knowledge of related visualisation and photorealistic rendering techniques.
- Experience with animation, video and compositing would be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.