Marketing Manager for small but fast-growing design and construction company. You will be responsible for the marketing strategy and activities for the business with both commercial as well as brand emphasis with the main objectives of driving leads and revenue, alongside elevating the brand experience. We are looking for someone with initiative and ambition who wants to grow and lead a Marketing team.
- Amplifying the brand strategy flawlessly across all channels aligned with the company strategy and their brand guidelines
- Device and drive all brand campaigns, across all marketing and digital channels, partnering with key stakeholders to ensure maximum brand amplification.
- Plan, execute & oversee all partner and owned digital content (CRM, website and social).
- Using a combination of owned channels, partner channels and paid media, strategically deliver brand campaigns and seasonal marketing campaigns that effectively engage with the customer and drive trade
- Plan and deliver the monthly marketing schedule to be amplified across all touch points (store, print, digital (website, CRM, social), partners, experiential, performance marketing)
- Manage key stakeholder relationship, externally and across the business, including agencies, sales team, architecture/design team and planning to deliver on the key objectives
- Drive content creation (including clients testimonials & project visuals) for amplification across all channels
- Participate strongly in preparation of strategic presentations and annual budgets
- The role requires someone with strong communication skills, business mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit to be able to drive and execute ambitious projects involving several internal & external stakeholders - agencies, partners, sales, design, planning.
- Bachelor's degree minimum requirement
- Previous Experience: Experience in a Marketing position (brand or agency), with a track record of working on multi-channel brand amplification, including retail and digital.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Strong business sense, commercial acumen, and analytical capacity
- Creative thinking skills and pro-activity in bringing new ideas and concepts
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Demonstrate clear planning and project management
- Overall understanding of all performance marketing channels & how they impact gross revenue targets & new users
- Architecture/Construction/Property/Lifestyle/Retail experience (preferable)
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Experience of branding marketing and the importance of balancing commercial/brand
The team are generous and close knit, all are ambitious and working to help grow the business. A great career opportunity with no limit to professional progression. Great perks, benefits and bonuses are on offer. Please apply in confidence to learn more.