My client is urgently looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator with a minimum of 3 years experience to join team for a 9 Month Maternity cover.
- Organise, coordinates and controls activities involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, and presentations.
- Participates in the development of and is responsible for maintaining all marketing resource materials- brochures, data, slides, color copies, photographs, files, and client
- Completes and/or directs the completion of government forms, client questionnaires and qualifying statements as Work often involves composing or editing answers to technical questions.
- Monitors all prospects and coordinates with and assists other marketing
- Coordinates, assembles and prepares materials for client presentations and interviews, in accordance with Corporate Image Program and Desk Top Publishing
- Maintains back-up data on projects and office personnel; assures that resumes file information is current, accurate and
- Responsible for all group mail-outs; maintains mailing
- Be confident in Indesign, Photoshop. Illustrator as well as all Microsoft suites.
The ideal candidate would have an equivalent Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field as well as experience within the Architecture/ Interior Design industry.
Candidate must be available for immediate interview and start with a maximum of 1 week notice.