My client is looking for a Marketing Assistant who enjoys working in a creative environment and has an interest in the arts.
Working in a niche sector supplying furniture to be used in TV and films projects, you will have the opportunity to use your creative skills to write content, touch up photos and work on marketing campaigns. If you have a passion for interiors and design this is the place for you!
• Writing copy for social media channels to display products
• Adding new product images and information to the stock database and website using a content management system and ensuring the product catalogue is up to date
• Postproduction of stock photography using Photoshop to resize images etc. before uploading
• Assisting on marketing campaigns from photoshoots, sourcing content, graphic design and administration
• Creating and posting digital content to social media channels
• Helping to produce newsletters
• Maintaining a high standard of displays both in the showroom and online
Key skills required:
• Prior experience in a similar marketing or display role with a passion for interiors and design
• Excellent visual communicator with the ability to create inspiring and engaging content
• Graphic design skills with a good working knowledge of Photoshop
• Experience of using social media for business
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please send us your CV or get in touch for further details.