A global Engineering consultancy is looking for a Marketing and PR Manager to join their Marketing and PR team managing a project for 6 months on a fixed term contract.
This role is hybrid and you can work from either their Bath or London offices.
Working with some of the best in the industry, you will work on innovative, inspirational projects that help to transform communities and combat climate change. Their friendly, diverse, high-performing team thrive on collaboration and this role will give you the opportunity to use your expertise to help shape their future marketing activity.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing, you will play a key role in creating an integrated marketing and PR team.
Duties include: -
- Take ownership of part of the on boarding process for new areas of the business that fall within the extended scope of the team
- Act as a subject matter expert to lead a work stream, manage the project and roll out campaigns
- Working closely with other managers to create engaging campaigns and content
- Represent the team to internal clients and external stakeholders providing consultative advice
- Run discovery sessions
Key skills required: -
- An experienced Marketing and PR Manager who has worked at Associate/AD level within professional services
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- B2B marketing and PR campaign experience
- Enjoys resolving challenges in collaboration with team
If you are a Marketing and PR Manager looking for your next long-term contract and want to work in a role where you can make a real impact, please get in touch a.s.a.p.