An International Design Agency based in West London are seeking a Marketing and New Business Manager to join their team.
This practice is looking to grow substantially, so now is the right time to find a Marketing and New Business Manager who can lead the marketing and new business strategy to help position and promote the practice.
Their highly skilled teams work on some exciting projects across a range of sectors including, hospitality, residential and healthcare. The team are friendly, hard-working and collaborative and they offer hybrid and flexible working.
- Develop the strategic Marketing and Business Development plan for the business including the preparation of business plans and budgets
- Drive communications campaigns that position and promote the practice to key stakeholders
- Mange the bid process including identifying tender opportunities alongside the Head of Bids
- Create and oversee high-quality written and visual content across a variety of outlets and platforms
- Identify opportunities for promoting the business at conferences and events
- Proactively support the development of team members to ensure personal growth and continuous improvement in service delivery
- Prepare management reports including program status and budgets
- Proactively suggest way of improving management and productivity
Key skills required:
- Prior experience in a similar Head of Marketing and New Business role ideally within the design or build environment
- Proven experience across strategy, new business and communications
- Proactive problem solver with ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple workloads
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and photoshop is essential
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for your next career move, please get in touch.