Renowned Architectural/Interior Design studio are looking to add an experienced Bid & Marketing Coordinator to their team. Previous marketing, business development and bid co-ordination experience is needed for this role alongside good copy writing, copy-editing skills and previous experience of coordinating and managing BIDs.
Six month fixed term contract with a view to joining permanently. To start asap!
Excellent IT skills including Adobe Design Standard (InDesign specifically), and experience of using spreadsheets and databases are required. Previous experience within an architectural practice, construction or engineering industries would be a huge advantage.
- Work with the key stakeholders to produce bid documents, proposals and presentation materials to help win new work across a range of sectors and geographies
- conduct intelligent analysis of brief documents, assessing scoring criteria and flagging potential issues
- Lead the preparation of multidisciplinary lead consultant bid documents, RFPs, PQQs and EOIs
- Participate in meetings for significant bids to capture the bid themes, key team members and case study projects
- Ensuring that all submissions are well written, you will assist with collating submission documents - ensuring accuracy of input, proof-reading and spell checking
- Assist in the design and production of material relating to the client presentation stage of the bid process.
- Ensure external documentation is compliant with the brand guidelines and bid templates available.
Benefits and Perks are generous, team are friendly and inclusive and they are based in a great central London location. Please apply in confidence! Six month fixed term contract with a view to join permanently