A West London based architecture and interior design practice is looking for a talented and ambitious Mandarin speaking Business Development Manager.
This is an exciting time to join a global design practice who have seen incredible growth recently and have exciting plans for the future. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an inspiring team who work on some very interesting luxury retail projects.
Reporting into the Communications Director, you will lead new business activity globally with a focus on Asia and the Middle East.
Responsibilities include: -
- Identify new business opportunities including trends, growth areas, new markets etc.
- Identify potential new clients and build strong relationships with them
- Act as first point of contact for new and existing clients
- Maintain and further develop existing client relationships
- Work with senior management to create new business strategy
- Thorough research of the market and competitors globally
- Support business development planning
- Attend networking events
Key Skills Required:
- Prior experience in a similar Business Development Manager role within Architecture or Interior Design
- Must be able to speak Mandarin fluently
- An understanding and experience of working with clients in Asia and the Middle East
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Mandarin and English
- Confident communicator with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Proactive, driven, inspiring and dynamic
If you are a Mandarin speaking Business Development Manager looking for an exciting new challenge, please get in touch a.s.a.p.