£80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
Adrem group are working with one of the worlds largest architectural consultancies as they work towards building their first ever Data Science studio from their London office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Scientist with an interest in Architecture, to join the company as it works towards changing the fundamental ways, they handle data and use it to inform the overall design process. Your work will ultimately contribute towards the buildings of the future.
The right candidate will
- Have a genuine interest in Architecture and urban planning
- Be a confident presenter with the ability to justify and validate their decisions to wider stakeholders at all levels
- Have experience of working with Data Science in a commercial environment
- Experience of different forms of machine learning and AI, showing different methods and practices that they would use in different projects that they would be working on
What you'll be doing
- Working in a hands-on environment as part of a Data Science studio alongside a Data Analysist and Data Engineer
- Hands on Python programming and visualisation
- You will be client and stakeholder facing, so great presentation skills are essential to the role
- A working knowledge of cloud technologies
- Previous exposure to big data
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you want to be part of a new and exciting team within a relaxed office culture then apply within. Alternatively call Kahmarl Gordon on 0207 562 8282