We're currently working with a multinational engineering firm to hunt for capable Project Directors with a background in Civil Engineering/Construction Management.
The successful Project Director will be responsible for managing projects from the Riyadh office at a strategic level and managing over Project Managers in order to ensure all projects are running within budget & schedule.
- Manages one or more very complex project, involving a combination of the following:
- Clients with a national geographic footprint; OR,
- Projects involving a full spectrum of services offered by IE; OR,
- Other complexities, such as projects that involve litigation, environmental protection, due diligence, etc.
- Manages all phases of projects (from beginning to close out).
- Has consenting and regulatory authority for approvals.
- Manages other Project Managers.
- 12+ Years of related work experience
- Related Civil Engineering or Construction Management Bachelor degree
For more information, apply by sending your CV and portfolio to Giles Williams at Adrem Group.