Currently supporting a digital architectural firm based in London with a brand-new opportunity for a Knowledge Systems Analyst to join its team. As the Knowledge Systems Analyst, you will be greatly involved in providing specialist support for information systems as well as shaping the future of our digital workplace to deliver value to all employees and support our data and knowledge strategy.
What will you do?
- You will be the first point of contact for all enterprise business, collaboration and learning systems.
- Help users with technical queries and liaising with software support teams to resolve any issues.
- Managing system upgrades and communicating interface changes to users.
- Work with SMEs to co-ordinate learning material and training courses.
- Help with system licensing and renewals.
- Liaise internal IT teams with any hardware or infrastructure requirements.
- Support user training across all applications.
- Design and build visualisations, dashboards and reports that empower teams with actionable insights.
- Maintain data pipelines and ensuring data quality across all business reporting.
What will you hold?
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a related STEM field.
- 1 - 2 years minimal experience in a similar role of supporting enterprise knowledge and information systems.
- Systems thinking and an analytical mind-set.
- Passionate about solving problems with technology, process, and data.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- A growth and learning mind-set.