City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
A leading workplace practice are looking for a junior workplace strategist to join their exciting, diverse team in London. The successful candidate will be a confident and competent self-starter who will be able to take on responsibility for supporting projects.
- The successful candidate would need suitable qualifications - Degree educated
- Relevant experience in a transferable role is preferred
- Experience in AutoCAD is advantageous
- Confidence to support interview, focus groups & workshops
- Proficiency in using Excel
- Be a creative and analytic thinker
- Experience in workplace strategies, well-being in the workplace and psychology in the workplace
- Developing strategic briefs
- Confidently support the seniors with interviews, focus groups and workshops
- Confidently interact with clients on a regular basis
- Compile narrative report writing
- Input data manipulation and analysis
If you are interested in applying for this role then please apply online or contact Deborah D'Silva.
Please ensure you attach both your CV and portfolio when applying.