Junior Industrial Designer
Are you a positive, proactive, and committed individual who is keen to be part of a multidiscipline design team?
Our client is one of the world's leading product design and development consultancies, operating globally from their headquarters in Warwick, UK.
You will be working with high-profile clients on exciting projects that span four sectors: medical & scientific, commercial & industrial, consumer and transport.
- 1-3 years in-house or consultancy experience.
- Industrial Design Degree.
- Excellent 2D skills, hand\digital sketching and proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficient in 3D CAD including Solidworks
- Can create beautiful, compelling visuals using Keyshot
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicates confidently with their peers and clients.
- You will be valued and supported by the team as you develop.
- Generous benefits package including bi-annual bonuses
- Paid overtime
- Half- day Fridays
If you are a talented Industrial Designer looking for professional development opportunities, please get in touch.