Junior Headhunter - Adrem Group
We have experienced exponential growth in 2019 and are now looking at expanding our International reach in 2020. My team focus on International Executive appointments and are looking for 2x hungry graduates to start their sales career with us for the start of 2020.
We are a prestigious and established global search firm, with an international reputation. We have a lovely shared office space in a We Work in the City, with stunning views of the London Skyline, amazing transport links for anyone commuting and passionate team of 25 members of staff to aid in your career development. This is the time to apply if you are looking and consider yourself as top graduate talent.
- This company believes in helping junior consultants realise their full career potential.
- Employee pension? scheme
- Work Laptop
- Private healthcare
- Discounted Gym membership to David Lloyds, Nuffield Health or Virgin Active
- Additional Benefits Scheme- free monthly Caffe Nero, free phone insurance + ajor discounts at most high street/online retailers
- Staff socials & events
- Opportunity to work from home (depending on level) 1-2 days a month
- Amazing office location (WeWork HQ @ Liverpool Street)
- 38+ years of existing client/candidates relationships
- Quarterly rewards and incentives for all consultants
As with all recruitment roles, the position offers the opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a clear idea of the entire recruitment process as well as managing interviews for prospective candidates. Additionally, meeting with existing and new executive candidates in order to better understand their needs. One-on-one training will be given from day one by a Manager enabling the candidate to learn from an experienced professional.
- Location : We Work Devonshire Square, London
- Salary : £20,000-25,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (1st year 45k OTE)
- Start date : January/February 2020
- Architectural Degree Educated, BA or MA with a 2.2 (or related subject)
- Hard Work ethic & Exceptional attention to detail
- Innately curious looking to learn and enjoy a new challenge
- Money motivated attitude
- Competitive Nature - preferable play sport at a high level
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
Forward your CV and 100 words (or less) as to why you could make an exceptional Junior Headhunter