A leading workplace design consultancy is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their studio based in the heart of London's design district.
Their highly skilled team of designers work with some of the largest companies in the world to transform their workspaces into desirable places to work.
This role would suit a recent graphic design graduate who has gained some experience working in a similar role ideally. Your role will be to assist the Design, Marketing & Sales teams by creating high quality marketing material.
- Deliver on-brand marketing collateral such as proposals, tender content, brochures and online digital content for social media and web channels
- Prepare and develop sales presentations
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing on the website and multimedia strategy
- Create personalised branding for client experiences
- Develop and manage templates across MS Office and Creative Suite
Key skills required:
- Minimal experience gained in a similar graphic design role
- A graphic design or graphics related degree
- Advanced knowledge of Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro or other video software is advantageous
- Excellent visual design skills, a creative flair and keen eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are a Junior Graphic Designer looking to work in a fun and collaborative environment, please get in touch and send us your CV and portfolio.