A top London based practice is looking for junior interior designers to join their well-established team. Due to winning lots of projects recently, they are looking to expand their team with contractors for a 2/3 month basis.
- Proven proficiency in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit is extremely advantageous
- Between 2-3 years of experience within interior design
- Experience within the workplace sector is beneficial
- Experience with Rhino or 3D modelling software is beneficial
This role is an immediate start with interviews happening this week.
If you are interested in applying for this Junior Workplace Designer role then please apply online or contact Tyler Mills.
Please ensure you attach both your CV and portfolio when applying for this role.