£22000 - £26000 per annum
A vibrant and international design studio based in Central London is looking for a Junior Document controller to join their experienced team who will provide full training on a 12 month fixed term contract with an option to go permanent, with immediate start. With an interest in design and an eye for detail, you will be eager to take on new challenges as you work across a range of different projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage all incoming and outgoing drawings and technical documents issued
- Save all incoming and outgoing drawing and document files using a clear and consistent file-naming process.
- Prepare Drawing Issue Sheets for all formal issuing of drawings and technical documents, and ensure all documentation is correctly submitted.
- Prepare Returned Drawing Submittal Sheets for all consultant and sub-contractor drawings returned with comments and mark-up.
- Logging all outgoing drawings and technical documents in Newforma Document Control.
- Assist project teams by monitoring project workflows, anticipating busy periods and deadlines, collating drawings and technical documents
- Assist project teams by printing/scanning/stamping/distributing drawings and technical documents to internal and external recipients in electronic and paper form.
- Archive all drawings and technical documents when a project is completed, in electronic and/or paper form, in collaboration with the project teams and Studio Manager.
Experience working with Aconex, Conject, 4Projects, Business Collaborator or Newforma would be ideal, but full training will be provided.
Apply in confidence and to learn more