Adrem are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a small, tight-knit team based in Bristol, we are supporting a leading MSP who are keen to employ a passionate IT specialist.
They are looking for someone with good attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and experience working across all levels of support. You will need to be a driver as sometimes you are required to support at client site.
You will be required to cover roughly one weekend in four on a rotation basis, this is simply a process of monitoring an emergency mailbox.
Experience of the following is required:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line helpdesk support with good troubleshooting skills.
- Windows Server administration
- Office 365 management (Exchange and SharePoint)
- New user setups
- Project manage migrations to Office 365
- Security policies
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Network management
- TCP/IP, Routing, VLAN
- Wireless configuration / technologies
- Firewall configuration
- Monthly Pay Bonuses / Monthly team bonus.
- Opportunity to progress.
- Regular team nights out.
- A discount programme. This offers discounts on shopping, cinema tickets, restaurants, and other activities for you to use as you choose.
- 28 days holiday per year, including bank holidays.