£38000 - £46000 per annum + Generous benefits + career advancement
Joining this Architectural and Design studio of note, you will help coordinate and oversee all aspects of HR for this practice, reporting directly to the HR Partner and Practice Director.
The culture is inclusive and creative and their benefits, bonuses and perks are brilliant! There is huge potential and opportunity within this role, and we are looking for someone who comes with passion and ambition. Ideally you will have experience and knowledge of the Architecture and/or Creative and Design environment.
- Monitoring and maintaining all staff records
- Managing the full recruitment process for the practice - including maintain and developing relationships with agents, developing job descriptions with hiring managers and with liaising with internal selection teams through to job offer and onboarding & induction of new starters
- New starter administration - creating offer letters and contracts, collecting references and other paperwork, scheduling and monitoring attendance at inductions
- Updating HR systems - including: - Creating new working week schemes, Calculating annual holiday and updating HR systems
- Monitoring short term contract reviews, scheduling meetings, producing relevant paperwork and updating HR systems
- Scheduling reviews for new starters, collecting forms and collating feedback and training requirements
- Scheduling exit interviews for leavers and processing on HR systems
- Running administration of annual reviews - booking meetings, preparing copies of all paperwork and reviews pack for appraisers, collecting forms, collating feedback
- Scheduling and booking training and maintaining the schedule and collecting feedback on training provided, mentoring scheme administration
- Preparing and managing staff welfare and admin budget
- Sound knowledge of employment law and HR processes
- Excellent organisational skills & High level of attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience using HR management systems
- Preferably you will be CIPD qualified or be working towards
Based in beautiful offices, their culture is inclusive and creative. Benefits, bonuses and perks are brilliant! There is huge potential and opportunity within this role, and we are looking for someone who comes with passion and ambition. Ideally you will have experience and knowledge of the Architecture and/or Creative/Design environment.
Please apply in confidence for a full description and to discuss further.