Joining this Architectural and Design studio of note, you will coordinate and oversee all aspects of HR for this practice, reporting directly to the Partners and Practice Director.
- Managing the full recruitment process for the practice - including maintain and developing relationships with agents, developing job descriptions with hiring managers and with liaising with internal selection teams through to job offer and onboarding & induction of new starters
- New starter administration - creating offer letters and contracts, collecting references and other paperwork, scheduling and monitoring attendance at inductions
- Preparing and managing staff welfare and admin budget
- Monitoring and maintaining all staff records
- Updating HR systems - including: - Creating new working week schemes, Calculating annual holiday and updating HR systems
- Monitoring short term contract reviews, scheduling meetings, producing relevant paperwork and updating HR systems
- Scheduling 3 & 6 month reviews for new starters, collecting forms and collating feedback and training requirements
- Scheduling exit interviews for leavers and processing on HR systems
- Running administration of annual reviews - booking meetings, preparing copies of all paperwork and reviews pack for appraisers, collecting forms, collating feedback
- Scheduling and booking training and maintaining the schedule and collecting feedback on training provided, mentoring scheme administration and mentee allocation
- Assisting with CPDs
- Organising gifts and cards for leavers, and celebrations for Part III qualifications
- Ensure GDPR compliance for all HR data
- Sound knowledge of employment law and HR processes
- Excellent communication skills and calm and professional manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to prioritise
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to meet demanding deadlines
- Preferably you will be CIPD qualified
Based in beautiful offices, their culture is inclusive and creative. Benefits, bonuses and perks are brilliant! There is huge potential and opportunity within this role, and we are looking for someone who comes with passion and ambition. Ideally you will have experience and knowledge of the Architecture and Design environment.
Please apply in confidence for a full description and to discuss further.