This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Heritage Architect to join this award-winning practice in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
This is a role that would suit a results driven, highly motivated individual who will focus on the delivery of a mixture of bespoke architectural projects, winning new business and leading and developing others.
Applicants should be skilled in the delivery of architectural projects through all work stages, with the ability to successfully lead a team. Excellent technical and conservation skills, as well as strong design skills, will be essential in this role.
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills:
- Part 3 qualified with significant proven experience working as a Project Architect
- Project management and contract administration skills
- Have excellent technical skills
- Conservation experience
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
- Leadership experience managing a small to medium sized team
- Experience of taking responsibility for the financial success of projects
- Well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven experience working on all RIBA stages
- Demonstrate good client-facing communication skills
- Excellent technical detailing
- Ability to organise and plan - analytical skills
- Experience in using and or managing others using technical software. AutoCAD, Revit and NBS software is desirable
If you'd like to hear more about this or any other of our live roles, get in touch today!