Head of Talent & People
This is a pretty interesting and exciting opportunity to join this innovative design studio as they continue their evolutionary journey. Reporting directly to the Board you will oversee HR both in London and Internationally and show true ownership of the People and Talent strategy for the business. Ideally you will have experience, knowledge and a passion for the creative, architecture and design environments.
Covering a wide range of responsibilities including:-
Engagement and communication
- Manage internal communication making sure it's appropriate and be the bridge between staff and leadership
Recruitment, retention & growth strategy
- Recruitment - responsible for ensuring there is a strong hiring pipeline to allow the business to grow and develop,
- Work to ensure that the Group is positioned to continue to attract the best talent.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Cultivate a supportive and inclusive environment Group wide, ensuring diversity and inclusion
Culture and Environment
- Head of wellness across the business - build and communicate the practice measures that support every member of staff
- Oversee performance, appraisals, one-to-ones - accountable for the processes that are put in place (and keep these on track.
Learning and development
- Identifying Learning and Development opportunities tailored to the development of individuals
- Leadership coaching and support
There is huge potential and opportunity within this role and we are looking for someone who comes with passion and ambition. Ideally you will have experience, knowledge and a passion for the creative, architecture and design environment. Please apply in confidence for a full description and to discuss further.