An innovative, sustainability focused and award-winning architecture studio based in Central London is seeking a Head of Marketing and New Business who can lead the marketing and new business strategy helping to position and promote the practice.
The team are friendly, hard-working and collaborative. Your career ambitions will be supported and wellbeing is a big focus for them. They offer hybrid and flexible working. Their projects are so interesting and they pride themselves on doing things differently.
- Take responsibility for the development and implementation of the marketing plan to meet business goals within a budget that you will help to establish
- Drive communications campaigns that position and promote the practice to key stakeholders across digital, events and publicity
- Research and find new clients and prepare pitch and presentation materials
- Work with the Directors to develop a programme of thought leadership across owned (reports, website and digital channels) and earned media (PR)
- Create high-quality written and visual content across a variety of outlets and platforms
- Manage the bid process - identify tender opportunities and track frameworks, writing, editing and producing the final response package (with the support of a director and the wider team)
Key skills required:
- Prior experience in a similar marketing/new business role ideally within Architecture
- Proven experience across strategy, new business and communications
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to form open, trusting relationships
- Strong InDesign and Photoshop skills
- An academic degree and/or professional qualification
If you have the relevant skills and are looking to work for a very reputable architecture studio who really value their employees, please send us your CV and portfolio a.s.a.p.