We are exclusively working with a global, design led architecture firm who is seeking a Head of Marketing and Communications based in their London studio.
This practice has a specific focus on the workplace, cultural and residential sectors and has a strong reputation in client service and design excellence. They are working on some exciting projects and have ambitious growth plans in the UK and Middle-East.
The Head of Marketing and Communications will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies and leading on all marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to proactively building their brand profile.
- Support the business strategy through the creation, development and implementation of medium and long term marketing strategy and activities
- Develop, educate and implement the brand, its values and key messages with internal and external stakeholders
- Create, develop and implement effective marketing strategies
- Drive and manage the relationship with the PR agency and devise a social media strategy to promote the studio's projects
- Oversee the implementation of the communications strategy
- Drive business development activity and identify new business opportunities
- Lead and project manage all marketing activities and develop strong marketing messages in line with business development objectives
- Identify network and marketing opportunities to develop new and existing business
- Manage the production of thought-leadership and opinion pieces with input from directors
- Manage award submissions and monitor new award opportunities
Key skills required:
- Prior experience working in a similar senior level marketing role within the architectural sector
- A strong market knowledge of the architectural sector to help promote the practice
- Proven experience across strategy, new business and communication
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A good working knowledge of Creative Suite
If you are a senior level marketer looking for an exciting new challenge please get in touch!