My client, a fast-growing renewable energy start-up is looking for a Head of Communications with an expert knowledge of the renewables sector to join their talented team.
This innovative company really value their employees and offer amazing benefits, learning and development opportunities and a diverse, collaborative working environment.
The Head of Communications will manage all media and communications helping to promote the business and further build their strong reputation.
- Develop a PR and marketing communications strategy
- Develop an always-on media relations strategy
- Deliver thought-leadership opportunities
- Deliver issue-led media hooks using issues that can provide a platform for media and social media engagement
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across all media channels
- Build and maintain media relationships and manage all media enquiries
- Create content for press releases, articles, presentations etc
- Keep up to date with industry trends and include relevant recommendations to the communications strategy
- Achieve media coverage through corporate milestone to provide valuable touchpoints for media channels to engage key audiences
- Drive marketing initiatives to highlight project milestones and enhance brand awareness
Key skills required:
- Prior experience working in a similar Head of Communications role
- Must have experience within a renewables business environment with a strong understanding of the renewables sector
- Experience of creating successful PR campaigns and delivering media releases and pitches
- Good connections with PR houses
- Excellent writing and communication skills
If you are a Head of Communications with the relevant experience looking for your next role, please get in touch as this is a fantastic opportunity.